Friday, November 29, 2013

Meeting Cord!

Kate came into town with the boys last night and we planned to spend the day together today.  We were all so excited to see them.  It had been almost two months which is just way too long in my opinion.  They walked through the door and I immediately began to cry tears of joy.  I had missed them all so much and just couldn't wait to get my hands on my sweet nephews!  The boys had a great time playing together and the babies enjoyed meeting their aunts for the first time.  :-)

Before they got there Robert got the mail.  Inside was a package from a friend of mine with this over the top adorable gown.  I couldn't wait to get it on her and start snapping some photos.  Isn't she precious?!!?


I couldn't wait to see this sweet boy.  He couldn't wait to get to the playroom. ha!

Sisters reunited and cousins meeting for the first time.  I love that they are only 6 days apart.  I hope they are best buds!

We tried really hard to get some photos of them together.  They weren't super cooperative...one would fall asleep and the other would wake up, then they'd switch.  When they were awake and happy they were moving their arms around so much they were hitting each other.  At the end of the day it just became comical.  I'm sure Kate still managed to get a few good shots though because she rocks like that.  ;-) (Disclaimer: This was just a quick pic I snapped on my iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment