Thursday, November 21, 2013

Birthday Dinner

Tonight, I had the chance to get out of the house and celebrate my birthday (and a dear friend's) with some of my favorite ladies.  Anna and I's birthdays are just two weeks apart so we chose to celebrate together at the Cheesecake Factory.  It was the first time I'd taken Riella out except to the doctor and it was nice to get dressed up and enjoy some great company and delicious food.  All the girls made me feel so special and we had such a great time talking and laughing together.

Riella was beyond adorable in her outfit.  I'm obsessed with her jacket and want one in my size!

We had a great server who surprised us with candles and a happy birthday message on our dessert plates.

Sarah, Emily, Anna, and Tessa

Jessie, Jamie, Riella, and myself

So thankful for these ladies.  They are all such blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment