Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DIY Snow Globes

Ryker and I wanted to make our own snow globes over his Thanksgiving break.  Robert took the day off today and Ryker and I headed out to pick up supplies for our project and some groceries.  It was so nice to get a little one-on-one time with him.  I miss him while he's at school and I feel like I just don't get enough time with him anymore.


We bought glass jars and a deer ornament for one.  We just superglued the deer to the lid and added fake snow.

He was so excited about the finished product. 


For the other one, we bought a wooden truck and painted it then added a bit of greenery in the back to look like a Christmas tree.  I loved the way this one turned out. 
 
It was such a fun and simple project and a great way to spend some extra quality time with my big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment