Saturday, October 19, 2013

Zoo Boo

Tonight was our annual ZooBoo visit.  We've done this with Robert's family the last couple of years and it's been a blast.  We met Aunt Chelle and her crew, Nonna, and Uncle Dave and Aunt Cara for some trick or treating fun amongst the animals.  Sadly Nonno had to work.  We missed him for sure! I left my phone at home on the charger on accident and had to rely on Robert to take pictures, which means we didn't get many!


My crime-fighting duo, Batman and Robin!

Boy Wonder was pretty pumped for the animals.

The boys aren't huge fans of wearing their masks for long periods of time, so Robert and I got in on the fun too.

All three of the girls in the family are pregnant now!  Cara is due May 10th, Michelle is due January 28th, and I'm about to pop! 
 
The animals were all very active and quite feisty today.  Two of the rhinos were fighting.  I'm talking running at each other and knocking horns!  The male and one of the female lions were having a roaring contest.  The female kept climbing a tree and jumping down.  It was so much to watch!
 
Afterwards, we headed back to Michelle's for some of my mother-in-law's famous homemade lasagna and smore's on the bonfire.  Michelle even got a pinata for the kids to break open.  They all had a blast with and enjoyed the extra candy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment