Monday, October 21, 2013

37 Week Appointment

I am full term today!  Woohoo!  I saw the Nurse Practitioner today for a check up.  Good news- I passed my Group B test so no antibiotics needed during labor which is great.  My stats were:

Weight Gain: 23.3
Blood Pressure: 122/72
Fundal Height: 37 cm
Baby's Heart rate: 147 bpm
Dilated: 3 cm
Effaced: 50%
Station: 0
 
Last week Chelsey said I was a "tight 3cm".  Chrissy said today I was a full 3cm so there was a bit of change, but not much.  She also said Chelsey would strip my membranes next visit if I hadn't gone into labor yet.  I had the boys within 72 hours or so of having that done like clockwork so I'm pretty sure it'll do the trick again.  I'd much rather go into labor on my own than be induced, so I'm hoping to thin out some more this week and be in a better position come next Monday.  Taking it day by day and trying to enjoy every moment (even the sore, painful ones.) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment