Monday, October 28, 2013

38 Week Appointment

Today was my final OB appointment for this pregnancy....which is crazy and hard to believe! 

Weight Gain: 25.3
Blood Pressure: 120/72
Fundal Height: 38 cm
Baby's Heart rate: 149 bpm
Dilated: 3 cm
Effaced: 50%
Station: 0

At first I was disappointed that I hadn't progressed further and she wasn't able to strip my membranes.  However, after thinking about it, I realized it was probably for the best.  My sister-in-law is being induced tomorrow and my parents will be three hours away with them until Thursday and are hoping to go back again for the weekend before I have this baby and they will want some time here with us.  When I was already at 3cm at 36 weeks I panicked a bit and rushed around for a week trying to make sure I had every little thing done.  Now, I have it all done and I can just relax.  This is probably my last pregnancy, so I was sad it was going so quickly.  To have this extra time to enjoy being pregnant is really nice and I can just rest up for her to come.  :-) 

Right before my appointment today.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment