Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuttle's Orchard

We've all been craving some real, fresh-from-the-tree apples so the boys and I decided to go pick some at Tuttle's Orchard today.  We met Aunt Chelle, Robert, and Nathan for some fun too.  We all had a great time (even if it was a bit chillier and windier than we anticipated).  The kids enjoyed the extra fall activities too thanks to a free coupon from the library.





Cam loved riding in the wagon. 
These boys make my heart just explode with love!
 

And this kid just makes me laugh (when he's not making me want to scream).

Such a fun time with cousins.  :-)


We went back to Michelle's afterwards and had some lunch before we ran to Kohl's to make some returns, etc.  Both of the boys fell asleep on the way home.  I even sat in the van in the garage and enjoyed some quiet time while they snoozed away after I got home.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment