Monday, September 16, 2013

32 Weeks

I had my 32 week appointment today.  Since I've been measuring ahead, they scheduled me for an ultrasound first.  Robert was able to meet me there which was really nice.

I had Robert take this right before we went to bed last night.  I wanted to compare it to my 30 week picture to guess how big I thought I'd be measuring.  I guessed 35cm.

Sweet little girl isn't so little...just as we guessed.  According to the ultrasound, she weighs 4 lbs. 14 oz.  If it's accurate, and I go to 40 weeks that will make her 8 lbs. 14 oz. at birth. 

Her little cheeks already look chubby!

She has big pouty lips that I just can't wait to kiss!
We caught her yawning which had to by one of the sweetest moments ever.  It just melted my heart to see her up there.  I'm enjoying this pregnancy but starting to get really anxious to hold her in my arms too!
 
Stats:
Weight Gain: 16 lbs.
Fetal Weight: 4 lbs. 14 oz.
Fetal Heartrate: 164
Fundal Height: 34 cm
 
I'm still measuring 2 weeks ahead.  Since everything checked out great on the ultrasound they are not concerned.  They will not induce me before 39 weeks unless I have some other complication like increased swelling (like I had with Ryker) or a change in fluid level.  They scheduled me for another ultrasound at my 36 week appointment to check out the fluid levels and her size once again.  Thankful for a healthy baby and just praying the rest of this pregnancy goes as smoothly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment