Tuesday, September 3, 2013

30 Weeks

I am officially 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy.  I can't believe we're at this point already.  It's hard to believe she'll be here in about 2 months!
 
I had my 30 week appointment today. 
 
Stats:
Weight Gain: 13.4 lbs.
Blood Pressure: 112/68
Fetal Heartrate: 150s
Fundal Height: 32 cm
 
Once again, I measured ahead.  This time by 2 weeks!  I was shocked.  She did it twice and was a bit surprised too.  I was down in weight from my last appointment and all my labs came back normal.  Everything else looks good, so it's surprising.  They are going to have me do an ultrasound at my next appointment to check on the baby's size, etc.  I'm sure everything is fine, but I'm glad they are being proactive and keeping an eye on it too.  I measured 1-3 weeks ahead with Ryker consistently and he came 12 days early.  I measured right on or under with Cam and he came 2 days late.  Between my measurements and the amount of contractions I've been having for weeks now, I'm starting to think this little girl is going to come early (and may not be that little!).  It's motivated me to get this nursery done, that's for sure!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment