Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vacation Bible School

We wrapped up another fun week of Vacation Bible School tonight.  Robert and I both volunteered this year and the kids all had a great time.  We took Carson and Amelia with us and they loved it too.

I worked registration Monday night and it was my busiest and didn't allow much time for picture taking.  It clearly wore Cam out too since he fell asleep standing up between Robert's legs while he mowed before we left Tuesday night.

Walking in together.

 
Concentrating on their craft.

My cousin brought her kiddos too.  We had quite the crew.

We joked that the van was the VBS train all week.  They loved riding all together.  The boys also thought it was cool they all got to sit together in the back.  Amelia enjoyed being in the middle with Riella.  She said it was just for girls.

By Wednesday, registration and its duties slow down quite a bit and I was able to join Riella in the nursery and help out there.  Robert came by to visit for a bit too.

Worshiping with motions!  Major progress for these reserved boys.

Making birthday cards for the kids in Brazil on the last night.

Ryker did a great job during the program and sang and did the motions to every song.  He had a great week and learned so much!

I am so thankful for our church family and how much they invest in the lives of our youth.  The are the future and I am blessed to raise my kids in a church that values them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment