Friday, June 27, 2014

10th Anniversary

Robert and I officially hit a decade of marriage yesterday.  In many ways it's hard to believe.  I can't imagine life without him by my side and am blessed to have him as my partner in life.  I love him more every day and can't wait to see what the next 50+ years hold for us.

Our anniversary didn't go quite as planned, but such is life with 3 little ones. Robert worked from home and I spent most of the day out of the house with the kiddos to give him some quiet.  Camden's asthma started acting up in the morning.  I gave him a inhaler treatment before we left and brought it with us for later.  It worked right away but within an hour he was wheezing again.  I called the doctor and she said I could give him 4 puffs instead of just 2.  I did and within 2.5 hours (instead of the 4 allotted) he needed another one.  Thankfully, they have late hours on Thursdays and I was able to get him in.  His oxygen levels were low but not horrible.  They did a nebulizer treatment in the office and put him on oral steroids.  
They helped but they make for little to no sleep at all.  Robert was still able to grill our steaks and make dinner.  It was just later and a bit more frenzied than we would've preferred.

Then today, I did something new...

I got a bit of a hair cut.


I absolutely love it and wonder what took me so long to chop it all off!

Mom and Dad came over and watched the kids so we could have a date.  We had massages and then a delicious sushi dinner.

We had some time after dinner before Lowe's closed and we needed some electrical outlets for the house.  We are weird and love a trip to Lowe's without kids.  It is fun to discuss what we want to tackle next on the house.  I love doing that stuff with him and love that he likes it as much as I do.  We're so romantic.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment