Friday, June 20, 2014

Sleepover

Ryker and Carson have been begging to have a sleepover for quite some time now.  I promised that if they both did great at swim lesson and VBS this week Carson could spend the night last night.  They were SO excited!  After VBS we all grabbed a bite to eat at El Jaripeo in town and then we got the boys ready for bed.  I thought since they'd had such busy weeks they wouldn't have a hard time falling asleep.  Ha!  I was wrong!  They were up talking and singing at 11:30.
When I checked on them and heard them singing their VBS song I couldn't help but take a video.

Robert had to get on them to lay down when they were still up building robots at midnight.

By 12:30 we finally had two sleeping boys.

They were up and at 'em early and ready to play this morning.  After breakfast, they played and played for most of the day before Carson headed home.  They had a blast.  For our first sleepover, it was a complete success!

No comments:

Post a Comment