Sunday, June 1, 2014

1st Trip to the Lake

We finally made it out to the lake today!  What a wonderful day it was too!
Ready for her first time on the lake!

I could eat her up!

Cam had fun riding with Amber.

But even more when we let him ride with the big boys.

Robert and I tried paddleboarding for the first time.  I loved it.  Take balance and coordination.  Pretty proud to say I did not fall...not even once!


Muh man. Hubba Hubba.

Ryker did this about 100 times.  He loved it!
Amber took some great pics on her nice camera and was gracious enough to share.  She even let me snap a few.  This one of Cam makes me grin.

These two are the best of buds!

Cam and I got to go tubing together.  He was hilarious.  He was either laughing hysterically, yelling woohoo, or sticking his tongue out trying to catch the spray.  He's a fun little dude.

This picture melts my heart.



He's getting to be a bit of a daredevil.

This was Riella's first swimming experience.  She loved it!

Summer!

Little Miss Redhead.

One more of Cam and I tubing.  Hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment