Friday, May 16, 2014

Springfield Extravaganza

Today was the start of the Spring Extravaganza for the Springfield Antique Show and Vintage Marketplace.  Mom and I have been to the fall one twice and were excited to try to the spring one this year.  Robert took the day off to stay with the boys and Mom, Riella, and I headed over to Ohio for the day.  The weather wasn't great, but the deals sure were!
I bought this awesome outdoor couch and chair for the back porch.  I can't wait to reupholster the seats and start taking naps on it this summer. :-)

There were so many cool ideas in the Vintage Marketplace booths. They are always a favorite.

Mom and I had such a great day together. 

There were some interesting finds too. ;-)

I got some new barstools, succulents, some vintage book pages for an idea I have brewing for the playroom, and a few other small things.  Successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment