Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

Our original plan was to spend today out at the lake with friends.  However, Ryker ended up at the Minute Clinic yesterday with a strep diagnosis.  He started meds right away and was feeling much better by mid morning today, but was still contagious, so we stayed home.  We still had a great day outside though.

I spent yesterday completing my makeover of the back porch.  Reupholstering my new to me couch and chair cushions was an easy job and worked out so well.  I love them!

The new porch is so cozy and the perfect spot to relax.  I expect to be out here a ton this summer.

Robert set up a fun water play area for the kids.  They had a blast!

Ryker made this crown for Riella.  He's so sweet to her.

She loves to swing!

Popsicles on the porch.

Nana and Papaw stopped by for a bit.  Papaw enjoyed some cuddle time with Riella.

Before he put her to sleep and had to get home. :-)

It was a fun day at home with my favorite people enjoying the gorgeous weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment