Wednesday, May 28, 2014

AR Field Trip

All year long Ryker has been working hard on taking and passing Accelerated Reader quizzes.  He qualified to go on the field trip to the Children's Museum and the school asked if I would chaperone.  I was excited to go!  We had a great day.
Ryker and Eli were in my group and sat with me on the bus.

He was excited I got to go on this trip since I hadn't been on any others this year.

Eli liked taking pictures with us.

Fun in the dinosaur exhibit.



Ringing up my order at the Chinese restaurant.

They loved cooking food for me here.  We spent a lot of time in this spot.

This sweet girl taught the boys a few Chinese characters.  They did great and were wonderful listeners.

Jayden (closest to Ryker) couldn't wait to check out the train.


We headed back to the China exhibit at the end of the day and had more room to play with the pandas.  Ryker and his friend Kaylee are both animal lovers and have bonded over that this year.  They played vet with the panda cubs for a long time.

It was a much quieter ride back to school than it was going to the museum. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment