Thursday, December 26, 2013

Shopping Trip

My mom invited me to go shopping with her the day after Christmas.  She goes every year and always gets great stuff.  Since Robert is off work, I took her up on it and met her bright and early for some shopping.  We started off at Macy's in Castleton where I got an amazing deal on two pairs of boots ($30 a piece!!) Then, we went up to Keystone where we had a blast putting together a new bedding set (from two different stores) for me and buying me a new wardrobe (since I haven't shopped for clothes in a year).

I was so excited to find a duvet cover I liked at Pottery Barn but was disappointed by their selection of quilts and shams.  A stop at West Elm proved quite worthwhile.  I found exactly what I was looking for and everything was on clearance.  Yay!

This baby girl was a complete angel the entire day!  I hope she will love shopping days with me and her Nana for years to come. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment