Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kennedy Christmas

Today was the big Kennedy Christmas.  We had it our church this year which was perfect for our very large group.  We were only missing 9 people this year so it was a pretty good turn out.  The kids were able to run and play in Playland and not disturb the adults which was perfect.  Our boys were running and playing nonstop for 2 hours.  It was great!  Once again, I was too busy yapping to take many pics. I did, however, get some of the newest addition to the family with Riella.  My cousin Abby welcomed her first, Kennedee May on December 1st.  She is so tiny (2 pounds less than Riella at birth) and adorable.

This is the only one I got with both their eyes open.  Riella was sound asleep and is looking at her Nana like, "Why did you put me down?  I was quite comfy!" haha  

As always it was great to see everyone and not nearly long enough to truly get to visit with everyone as much as I would've liked.  This was our last Christmas celebration of the season.  I'm sad to see all the get togethers end.  I love being surrounded by family!  We came home around 7:15 and the boys went straight to bed.  All that playing wore them out!  
Riella and I fell asleep in the chair in the nursery before 8:00.  Our full day of shopping and fun did us in!

No comments:

Post a Comment