Thursday, December 12, 2013

Riella Love

Riella is getting so expressive these days and just grins all the time when you talk to her.  She is just so precious and we all love her so much!  Thought I'd post a few new pictures of her sweetness for all to enjoy.  :-)

Ryker was talking to her the other day and I just barely missed her giant grin that came on the tails of him saying, "I love you, Sissy."  Melt my heart!

She especially loves the time after the boys go to bed and she has me all to herself.  She is a ham already and I love it!
I sent a picture to several of my relatives of her outfits nearly every day.  She's starting to really enjoy the photo sessions.  ;-)

Camden was holding her the other day and she was just smiling like crazy.

Then she decided she was hungry.  Cam thought he'd help her out.  LOL!

And, just one more....



2 comments:

  1. Maybe she needs the nickname Smiley! Love it when babies smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! And she was quite a hit with the Nye kids this week. :)

    ReplyDelete