Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning

By some miracle, the kids slept until 8:30.  The boys were very patient and waited upstairs while I nursed Riella.  I snuck downstairs with her and got the camera ready to capture this:

Stocking stuffers were up first.

He loves the classics.

Sooo excited about a squishy ball from Santa! 
Riella was content to sit on the couch and watch all the chaos.

Camden was happy to eat Santa's leftovers.

Riella got a Sophie giraffe (just what she asked for) ;-)

Santa brought his Batcave!

He asked for an iPad this year.  I told him that wasn't happening, but he did get the new LeapPad Ultra.  He calls it his iPad though.

Cam got a new helmet and bell for his bike.  He wanted to get his bike out today!

After the kids were done with gifts, Ryker got in the box and proclaimed, "Yes! Now I have this box to play with."

Ryker painted a silhouette of himself at school and couldn't wait for me to open it.  I absolutely loved it and might've cried a bit when I opened it.

Me and my boys.

Robert opening his gifts.  I found an awesome map of Italy at the Country Living Fair back in September and have been waiting to give it to him.  He's excited to get it framed and hung in his office.

Cam got a new racetrack.  Robert helped him set it up and they all had fun racing the cars on it.

It was a chaotic mess of a morning, but a super fun one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment