Saturday, August 3, 2013

Swimming & Sparklers

Our friends, the McCollister's invited us over for a small get-together tonight.  We have not been able to see them since vacation so this was long overdue.  The boys were excited to go swimming and see Audrey, Ruby, and Cooper.  Anna even got sparklers for the kids and they had a blast with those too.
I took the first shift in the water with the boys and Robert took the second.  That water was very warm, the air outside, not so much.  I was glad he took the later shift!  Cam could've cared less about the temperature though!

Now that Ryker is swimming, he was having a blast with his goggles on.

Playing with sparklers.  (I know I'm a bit biased, but that is one handsome little dude right there!)

Cam wanted in on the action too.  He surprisingly did really well just holding it away from his body.  He doesn't have much fear so I was impressed with his restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment