Saturday, August 24, 2013

Rodeo

Back during the 4-H Fair I saw some signs advertising the Indiana High School Rodeo Association coming to Greenfield.  I made sure to put it in my calendar then and we went tonight.  As much as my boys loved horses and livestock, the rodeo is the place for them.  It was fun watching the young kids compete.  They had some competitions I'd never seen before which was really fun.  Robert ended up getting invited to the Colts game at the last minute so he went to that and my mom and I took the boys and met my dad there too.

This cowboy insisted on wearing his boots and sitting up higher than us for a better view.  He's such a stud!
Camden was cracking me up.  He kept resting his hand on Dad's back and patting him.  They have a special bond.

He was too into the horses and calves to look at the camera.  He's pretty cute nonetheless.  :-)
This is a tradition at Nana and Papaw's hosue.  They did it with Ryker when he was younger and now Camden is enjoying it.  He is obsessed with it!  He goes and gets the blanket, puts it on the floor and lays down waiting for them to come swing him.  My brother and I did this as kids too and always loved it.  It's fun to watch my boys doing it too.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment