Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Babies, Babies, Babies

We have added another precious blessing to the family!  My cousin, Mike, and his wife, Jalyn welcomed their third little one Monday afternoon.  Camden and I went up to meet him today.  He is so sweet!


Tyler William (Ty for short) weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 22 inches long. 

Is there anything more precious than a newborn?!?
 
Camden did really well with him and even "held" him for a while.  I basically held him on Camden's lap.  He would pat him and stare at him.  I tried taking him away a few times and Cam would pat his lap again as if to say, "Put him back!"  He was good with me holding him for a long time and sat with me some too.  I'm praying he handles our new little one as well!


We are looking forward to many new babies in the family this year.  My family is in major reproduction mode this year.  My cousin, Collin, and his wife Ashley welcomed their second son, Baylen in April.  Now Ty has been added to the mix.  Next up is my brother and sister-in-law in October, myself and two of my cousins are due in November, and then three more in January!  Babies, babies, babies everywhere!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment