Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Museum Trip

Tuesday morning we headed down to the Children's Museum for a fun day of playing.  We met the other Brown's and my best friend, Emily and her two little ones.  It was way busier than we anticipated, but we still had a great time.  The kids played so well together and it was nice catching up with Katie and Emily.  I took off without my camera, so all of these are from my phone.  Boo!
Cam was cracking me up in these goggles.  I couldn't believe he left them on for as long as he did.  But, he had a great time digging.
So did Ryker and Tucker. :-)  Aren't they handsome??


They had so much playing together.
I love when they hold hands.  It's so sweet (and a big help since it keeps them all together.)
The Hot Wheels exhibit was a hit with the little ones.

Ryker, Kainen, and Tucker loved riding together in a row.
My little ham and I had fun watching from behind the big boys.
Ryker adores babies and loved seeing Piper.


Katie had to take off to get Chaney off the bus.  Ryker and Kainen enjoyed some chill time watching the clock.  


Trying to get one of all of Em and I's kiddos before heading home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment