Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chick-Fil-A

After school today we headed down to Southport to meet the Nye's for lunch and a little play time.  I went to take Cam to the bathroom to change his diaper and ran into my grandparents on the way out!  It was too funny.  As soon as Cam saw Grandpa he reached out for him with a big grin on his face.  He sat with Grandpa for a bit and fed him his fries.  Ryker got to visit with them a bit too.  He had a great time playing with Charlotte and Cam and Henry were too funny "talking" to each other and swapping books.  I so enjoyed chatting with Sophie and Chloe too.  They love dogs and I think I might have impressed them with my knowledge of all things canine (or maybe not...they could've thought I was totally lame and just faked it). Em and I don't get to see each other as often as we used to and I miss her like crazy.  It was great to spend some time together and catch up.



We ran to Goodwill and Target afterwards.  Clearly, he was worn out! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for meeting us for lunch! :) Let's do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete