Friday, February 22, 2013

Mom's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday.  We invited her, Dad, Grandma, (Grandpa was at the Butler game), and Aunt Karen over for dinner and dessert to celebrate my awesome mom.  I made one of her favorites, taco soup.  Yep, that is what she requested.

After dinner, she escaped and went up the playroom to play with her boys.

Then it was time for our brownie "cake."  Ryker was a big helper with blowing out the candles.

I told Robert to take a picture of Mom and I .  For those of you who don't know, my mom is 5 foot nothing.  I have a half a foot on her so she took this opportunity to knock me down and few pegs...literally.  She pulled me down to be shorter than her.  We all started laughing and never did get a decent picture...it was pretty funny though!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment