Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Girl's Night In

After our Chick-fil-A play date it was time to get home and get everything ready for my friends Em and Jenn to come over for a Girl's Night In.  Jenn and I have known each other since elementary school and we all roomed together for our freshman year of college.  Lots of memories with these girls and I love that we still hang out!

Since Ryker napped at the store, he was wide awake when we got home and got busy with a dinosaur lacing activity I found at Goodwill while I chopped veggies and made a dip.

Then it was time to clean.  I put that boy to work!

Then, he got squirrelly and decided to use the laces to be an Indian...which also required taking off his shirt.

Then, it was finally time for everyone to come.  Ryker was beyond excited that Piper was coming. He couldn't wait to hold her.

Neither could Robert.  He is a total sucker for that little girl.

Me and Em

Em and her pretty princess

The smile kills me. :-)

All of us girls 

We had a great time catching up (we don't get to see Jenn very often) and enjoying delicious, healthy, homemade food that we all contributed.  We even watched Hunger Games before they headed home.  What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment