Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July

The boys and I started off the morning with haircuts then made a stop at the park on the way home.
 
Southeastway Park is pretty near the new house and we love it! 

I can't get over Cam on the big boy swings!
 
Robert spent most of the day painting the house.  We headed over to my parents in the late afternoon for some dinner and fun.

We broke out my brother and I's old balloon launcher and had a blast launching water balloons into the backyard. 

Then it was time for dinner.  Cam always makes sure we pray at every meal.  It's so sweet!

 
Ryker loved watching all the fireworks on the way home and even after we arrived. The trees around the house are pretty tall so we found the upstairs window gave us the best view.  The bonus room has windows on three sides of the house so the boys ended up running around from window to window to see as many of the fireworks as possible.  It was such a fun night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment