Monday, July 22, 2013

24 Week Appointment

Today was my 24 week appointment.  I've been having a lot of painful Braxton Hicks contractions over that last couple of weeks so I was glad to go in and talk to the nurse practitioner.  She was able to reassure me that some of the pains I was having were normal for a 3rd pregnancy.  The others, she didn't like so much.  I've been ordered to do better at staying hydrated and try to rest more.  She also recommended a pregnancy support belt.  They tested me for a UTI as well just in case.  Thankfully, it came back negative.  All else looked great though.  The baby sounded wonderful and there are no other reasons for concern right now.

Blood Pressure: 118/68
Heartrate: 140s
Weight Gain: 6.4 pounds
 
Here is a quick belly shot I snapped while cleaning Aunt Karen's after my appointment.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment