Friday, March 8, 2013

Lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's

Last night, as I put Ryker to bed, he looked at a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Sheepie in his room and said, "I just love them so much.  Can we go there soon?"  So, as soon as he was tucked in, I called Grandma to ask her if she and Grandpa had lunch plans today.  They didn't so I offered to pick up lunch and bring it over.  We had some subs from Subway and really enjoyed visiting.  The boys adore them and love to play at their house.  I so enjoy spending time with them and just talking with them.  They are so precious and dear to me and I treasure these times so much. 
Camden was a trouble maker as usual.  He found Zeke's protective collar and thought it was a great toy.  While I was changing Hudson, Grandma heard water running and we went to investigate.  Camden had climbed in their spa tub and turned the water on.  His socks and pants were soaked!  That child keeps me on my toes for sure. ;-)

I ADORE this picture of the two of them.  Ryker loves telling them stories and they are always such great listeners.  I am so blessed that my boys get to have close relationships with their great-grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment