Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Camden's Ultrasound

This morning started off with a bang.  I woke up extra early to get ready and Robert did too in order to dig us out of all the snow we got overnight.  I was ahead of schedule when I went in to wake up Ryker.  That all changed when I opened his door.  Tucker had thrown up all over the carpet.  One huge spot and several smaller ones.  After scrubbing, spraying, and scrubbing some more, it was time to call it good for right then.  Then Ryker told me his sheets were wet. Yay!  So, after stripping his sheets, getting him cleaned up and dressed, we were now behind schedule.   After rushing around getting Camden ready and breakfast done, we loaded up in the car to meet my brother in transit since his morning went a bit different than planned too.  We picked up Hudson and headed for Camden's ultrasound appointment.  Originally I scheduled it while Ryker would be at school but since we had a 2-hour delay this morning due to snow, I ended up taking all 3 kids with me.  It went better than I had imagined.  They got us back to our room quickly and the room itself was really spacious.  The technician was very friendly and got right to work.  Camden, surprisingly, held really still for the most part.  He got a bit squirmy toward the end but I was able to distract him with snacks. Ryker was as curious as ever and asked the tech all kinds of questions.  Hudson was good as gold and just chilled in the stroller.  We were in and out really quickly.  They told us there that the results probably wouldn't be in until Friday, but we got a call an hour or so later saying that Dr. Anderson had reviewed them and everything looked great.  What a relief!

He seriously did such a great job holding still. :-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I goofed up that comment! What it was supposed to say was:
    Awe! So sorry you had a rough start to your day, but I'm glad to hear that Cam is A-OK! :-)

    ReplyDelete