Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bible Study Reunion Dinner

Back in the fall of 2009, I began meeting with several women in my friend Emily's home once a week for fellowship and Bible study.  Unfortunately, I was  babysitting a bunch of kiddos back then and it just didn't work out when I took more kids on so I had to step out for the remainder of the year.  Thankfully, I was able to rejoin them the following fall.  We met together for two years before realizing with various changes in our lifestyles and schedules it was going to be impossible to continue meeting.  These women have meant so much to me over the years.  They have encouraged me and built me up and been there to make me laugh, pray with me, and cry with me.  I have missed them tremendously this past year.

I was thrilled when we decided to get together for dinner and catch up.  All but one of us (we missed you Tami!) met up at Panera Bread tonight and enjoyed catching up.  It was so nice to see the other ladies and hear what's going on in their lives.  We laughed a ton and just enjoyed each other's company.  We have already planned a date for next month and I'm really looking forward to it!

Emily, Chrsity, Laura, Julie, Raendra, and Me :-)
Love these ladies so much!  

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to be together again! :-) I'm looking forward to next time. We should do it once a month!

    ReplyDelete