Monday, January 20, 2014

Scenes from our Weekend

Before bed Friday night, I got Ryker's second tooth to come out.  Yay!

I recently got new bedding and we put it all together Saturday. I just love it!

Speaking of bed making, as Ryker was making his bed Sunday morning, I overheard him telling Camden, "This is my bed and it's my responsibility."  Oh, how I love that kid!

The boys are really into smoothies right now.  We mix some up in the blender and they slurp them down in nothing flat.  They aren't allowed to have them in the family room and they were in the middle of a movie, so they pulled over two of the kitchen chairs, drank their smoothies, and watched their movie.  They crack me up.

Ryker is getting to be so independent and such a big kid.  He got hungry and went over in the kitchen, gathered all the ingredients, and made himself a peanut butter and honey sandwich.

Before bed Sunday night, Cam got down with Riella during tummy time to talk to her.  It was too sweet.

Robert had today off, so we planned to get some errands done together.  He took this pic of Riella in her adorable outfit.  Unfortunately, she had to be changed before we ever left due to a blowout.

Cam always has kisses for his baby.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment