Monday, January 13, 2014

Back to School

Ryker finally headed back to school this morning.  He had three weeks off between Christmas Break and the week of snow days last week. 

I was a bit worried about how he'd do.  Once I got him up and moving he was fine though.
He was looking studly and was all ready to go.

We were all sad to see him go.  We miss him during the day!


Cam hung with me while I got ready for the day.  He decided he needed to blow dry his hair too.  He's so funny!

I took Cam and Riella to the library and then we picked up lunch and took it to Ryker at school.


It's always nice to hang with him.  He's so funny!  You can really see how his teeth are coming in in this shot.

We headed home and Cam wanted to watch a show.  I set it up for him and took a load of laundry upstairs to put away.  By the time I came back down, he was passed out on the couch.  He's so precious when he's sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment