Thursday, January 30, 2014

Congratulations, Jenn!

My friend, Jenn got engaged a while back.  We've tried to get together to celebrate for weeks now and have had to reschedule because of bad weather or sicks kids, etc. We finally met up tonight at Sushi on the Rocks.  It is always so nice to see Em and Jenn and catch up.  We have been friends for so long and I so enjoy the time I spend with them.  Jenn is getting married April 12th and we got to catch up on all the fun details.  I'm getting so excited for her big day!

I took Riella with me in hopes she would fall asleep and stay that way in her carseat.  I figured it would make things easier on Robert too.  However, she decided she didn't want to come to Girl's Night Out and not actually join in the fun.  Em and Jenn were happy to cuddle her though. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment