Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun Night

The boys got into some impromptu water fun tonight after dinner.  I let them play outside while I cleaned up.  The nice thing about the new house is we have a huge bay window in the kitchen that gives me a great view of the backyard.  I feel comfortable with letting them play out there while I'm inside cleaning which is perfect for this season.  My parents brought over the baby pool they had at their house the day before and Ryker decided to start filling it.  Of course, they got in and had a blast!
They got in just as they were...clothes and all.

I stripped them down a bit and got Cam out of his soggy diaper.  He had a great time skinny dipping for a bit.

Eventually I put a swim diaper on him and Robert decided to start a fire for some s'more's.  One more item on our Summer Fun List complete!

Camden seriously enjoyed them!

Me and my boys roasting some 'mallows. :-)
 
It was such a random, unplanned, but super fun night.  This is what summer is made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment