Tuesday, June 25, 2013

4-H Fair

Today was the sheep show at the fair.  My cousin Grant was showing.  This is his last year showing.  He is the last of the Kennedy grandkids and the last one to show sheep.  We will have quite a gap until we have anyone showing again.  I have either showed sheep on Tuesdays myself or been there to support the family while they show.  It was a bittersweet year this year since it's like the end of an era.  The boys love going out to the fair and seeing all the animals.  It's always a good time and this year didn't disappoint.
Camden had no fear of any of the animals and got into it right away.

Ryker, per usual, was all about it.

He even got to hold a bunny!

He seriously was hugging all of the goats. Cracked me up!

Watching the sheep show. I like to call this picture "Monkey See, Monkey Do"

Cam had to show Grandpa his boo-boo (it's old and long-since healed), but Grandpa gave him a big kiss anyway.

My cousin Lindsay (behind Cam) just got back from being in Kenya for the past 5 weeks.  Cam enjoyed some time with her as he cheered on the 4-Hers. 

Ryker asked if we could take this sheep home with us.

This was after a few hours of being in the hot barns.  I also had the audacity to strap him into his stroller for the walk to the car.  He wasn't too happy with me!

And this is what happened once we got to the car...while we were still in the parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment