Friday, December 7, 2012

Mega Instragram Update

First hot chocolate of the season...he was in heaven!

A bad case of hat hair
Sunday afternoon fun at Monkey Joe's

1. He loves wearing my sunglasses.
2. Friends for life.
3. Feeding himself applesauce.
4. Bed head!
5. Going to get my hair cut always makes me nervous.
6. The after shot...not too shabby if I say so myself.
7. Cam and Hudson talking.
8. Ryker is totally a Nana's boy and Cam is all Papaw's.
9. Zoo Boo

1. Flights of Fancy
2. This makes getting up hard to do.
3. Church, lunch, and shopping with the sis-in-law.
4. Trying to get used to my new mini ponytail.
5. Melt my heart!
6. Santa baby
7. He loves his big bro.
8. Cuddle time with Hudson.
9. Fall Festival at Nonna's work.

1. Ryker wanted to sit on Santa's lap.
2. Bedtime story with Nana.
3. Ryker asked me to draw a picture of our family.
4. Ryker pretending to be Nana. Hilarious!
5. My little turkey.
6. Sick boy in the MedCheck getting after his breathing treatment.
7. Listening to Red
8. Holding the bottle all by himself.
9. Can't let that paci go!

Fall fun in the leaves

Playing peek-a-boo with his bowl at dinner.

Dr. Brown in his costume for his school Halloween party.

CMA's night with the girls

Friday night fun

1. Going out for my birthday
2. These two look so much alike it's scary!
3. He was super excited to see Daddy carry the Marine Corps flag for our church's Veteran's Day service.
4. He looked good up there.
5. We stripped these two down for a family chili cook-off.
6. Ryker getting some work done in Robert's office.
7. They wanted to go on vacation with Nana and Papaw.
8. Ryker's new friend, Toto.
9. Celebrating my birthday with my 3 favorite boys.

1. Hudson had to wear this gown since he pooped out of his clothes.
2. Morning project.
3. Selling ice cream at the musuem.
4. Morning cuddle time.
5. Cam wasn't feeling well and was down for extra cuddle time.  A rare occasion.
6. Ryker had to buckle Toto in too. Safety first!
7. He stayed home sick but still had Circle Time.
8. Making ornaments at Michael's.
Gray Thursday shopping with the hubs.

Pulling stuff out of the storage unit so we could get to our coats. Brr!

Getting the tree up!

Trying on his new accessories.

Friday Family Night- hot chocolate and Arthur Christmas

Fun with pipe cleaners

Making soup

Meeting Sophie and visiting Roxie at Nonno and Nonna's

Big day wore them out!

1. Tired much?
2. My little pilgrim.
3. Gray Thursday success.
4. Lid klepto strikes again.  There were 18 lids under the oven!
5. Cousins!
6. His favorite face.
7. Mixing up the meatloaf for dinner.
8. Shopped til they dropped.
9. Our new advent calendar.

1. New haircut.
2. Carriage ride through Cumberland.
3. Sleepy boy and a silly daddy during lunch after church.
4. Post-workout.
5. Found all my Christmas music!  Thought it was packed away.  Super excited!
6. Coloring like a big boy.
7. Helping Aunt Karen decorate.
8. Trying on Daddy's hat.
9. Teamwork to unload the dishes.

I'm going to try to do better about this, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment