Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Westminster Village Fall Festival

Every year the nursing home my mother-in-law works for hosts a fall festival.  All the kids go in costume and the residents pass out candy.  We always have a great time and it means a lot to the residents.  Plus, my mother-in-law enjoys showing off her grandkids to her coworkers and patients.  :-)
Riella sure loves her daddy!

I whipped up some scarecrow costumes for the kids last minute this afternoon and I LOVE them!

Nathan and Ryker.  He isn't wearing any shoes because the soles on his boots came completely off both feet while we were there.  Good thing we were inside most of the time!

He was seriously so stinkin' cute!

Nonna and her only granddaughter

Cam was adorable too.

Brothers manning those strollers like bosses. ;-)

Cara and I with our little ones.  Jaxson is getting so big and he is just so sweet!

Trying to get a family picture.  Always a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment