Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

I'm the room mom in Ryker's class this year.  I was in charge of the Halloween party today.  I set everything up with another parent volunteer while the kids did their costume parade. 
The whole crew after the parade.

The kids all enjoyed an icee treat and water provided by the PTO

Blue teeth and tongues for all!

The kids cycled through 4 stations.  They made a craft, played two different games, and had fun in a photo booth. I manned the photo booth.

Ryker's group.

The boys.  This was the funniest part of the party in my opinion.  The kids had a great time and they had me laughing like crazy.  I shared all the pics with the other parents which was fun too.

After the party, we went home to get changed and ready for trick or treating.  The weather was awful again this year.  Super cold and snowy! We stopped by my grandparents, my aunt and uncles, and a few of their neighbors before heading the Harvest Hoedown event at our church.  For the ages of our kids, it's the perfect place to enjoy Halloween.

The kids and Robert all went as scarecrows tonight.  They were pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment