Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Cord!

Today we celebrated Cord's 1st birthday with a Halloween themed party at the church.  Kate did a great job with decorations and we all had so much fun!

Everyone was asked to wear costumes and Cam was pumped to show off his ninja skills. ;-)



Cord was the cutest little Indian you've ever seen.

He did not like his cake at all.  It was so funny!

Hudson was an adorable cowboy.  

Robert went as a lumberjack.  He's low key on the costume stuff. ;-)

Riella wore her owl costume.

I went as Rosie the Riveter.  It was an easy, cheap costume.  Just the way I like it!

My parents NEVER dress up for anything, but my mom found this cloak and decided she could be a monk.  She carried around a Bible too.  Pretty funny.  I convinced Dad to wear his hunting gear.  I was so proud of them! ;-)

1 comment: