Friday, September 19, 2014

Springfield Vintage Marketplace

Today is one of my favorite days of the year! It's the Springfield Extravaganza and Vintage Marketplace.  Mom and I love going.  I got Riella up bright and early (5:45) to pick up Nana and drive the 2 hours to Springfield, Ohio.  I love getting the alone time with Mom and being able to really talk.  That doesn't happen very often with the boys around.  They're always stealing her attention! ;-)
It was a chilly start to the day, but between her cozy pjs and this adorable bear hat, Sister Bear was nice and toasty in her stroller.

It warmed up quick and we had a blast!! It is so much fun and we loved every minute of it.

This is a bit of an inside joke with my friend Tessa.  I had to make Mom take this of me so I could send it to Tessa.  She promptly named his Roger the Rooster and is now mad at me for not bringing it home with me.  She's a riot!


No comments:

Post a Comment