Thursday, September 11, 2014

Morning at School

I spent this morning volunteering in Ryker's classroom.  I did some paperwork for the teacher and then worked with the kids in small groups on a charting activity.  After getting to meet all the kids in his class and work with them, I was officially say he has a truly GREAT group of kids this year.  They were all very well behaved and so, so sweet.  Very thankful for the that!
I stayed and had lunch with Ryker.  It was fun to have one on one time with him and his friends.

With some of his buddies. (Tyler on the left and Carson on the right)

We bought school lunch since my plans to have lunch delivered fell through.  They gave them free ice cream that had this weird blueberry syrup in it.  Ryker thought it was great that it turned his tongue blue.

It was such a privilege to be able to volunteer and get a peek into his day firsthand.


No comments:

Post a Comment