Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day at the Lake

We spent Labor Day at the lake with the Rush's this year.  The weather was a bit spotty this morning, but the clouds rolled away and the sun came out this afternoon and it was perfect.  We spent the morning on the water.  Ryker didn't want to get off the tube.  Robert and I both rode with him and Clint went a bit faster, but Ryker still wanted to go faster.  He's turning into an adrenaline junkie which I never thought I would say!
I was fixing the boys' food and came on the back porch to this.  "Aunt" Amber set Riella up on the kids' picnic table for lunch.  It was too cute!

After lunch Amber and I got in some rafts and drifted down the lake.  It was so nice and relaxing.

Clint came and picked us up and when we got back I found Riella snoozing in the shade in the raft in the yard.


We headed home earlier than usual so we could get cleaned up and ready for another week of school/work.  It was a nice, long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment