Friday, March 7, 2014

Playing Outside!

The weather was actually really nice today and we were able to get outside and play.  Cam and I were already out when Ryker got off the bus.



There was still some snow left on the ground so the boys were shoveling it and moving with their equipment.  They crack me up.

There were tons of planes flying over for some reason today.  Cam loved finding them in the sky every time he heard one.

Then it was time for Nana to pick up Ryker.  They had a special evening and a sleepover planned.  They got dinner and then went to a movie with Papaw.


After we got Camden and Riella down for the night, Robert and I started painting the dining room.  

This was after the first coat.  I'm so glad we did it.  I always hesitate to paint since it's such a mess, but it doesn't really take that long.  I just like to know I have a set amount of time to get it done in so I can get the room back together and have it be functional again.  Now, to decide which room to paint next.  We have a lot left!

No comments:

Post a Comment