Thursday, March 6, 2014

4 Month Appointment

Today was Riella's 4 month appointment with Dr.  Anderson.  She checked out great!  Her umbilical hernia has closed which is great news and one concern we can cross off our list.  She handled her shots much better this time which was a huge relief for me.  I'm not sure my heart can handle another time like her 2 month shots.
Happy baby!

Stats:
25.75" 93rd percentile
15 lbs. 3 oz. 70th percentile

Afterwards, we ran a quick errand and then went to school to have lunch with Ryker.  He was so excited to see us and was pretty pumped about having Mama Nita's delivered for lunch. :-)  It's funny to go now that I've already been several times.  Most of the kids he sits near know me at this point and love to talk to me.  Kindergartners are awesome.  As you can see from the bottom right picture, Riella was VERY popular with the girls today.  She had quite the crowd gathered around as we walked back from the cafeteria.  I love being able to join him for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment