Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shopping

We had a warm spell today.  And when I say warm, I mean 49 degrees.  Ok, so that's not really warm, but when you're used to subzero temps, 49 is positively balmy. ;-)  
I joined plenty of other crazy people in Indiana and dressed like it was in the 60s.  I'm ready for cropped jeans and loafers again.  I'm over boots! 

We headed up north to do some shopping.  West Elm was having a sale and I wanted a few new pillow covers for the couch.  I stopped in at Gymboree and they had the cutest swimsuits on sale.  I couldn't resist picking up the set below for Miss Riella.

I can't wait to get some 6 month pictures done in this set.  

After a massive blow out in Old Navy and 15 solid minutes getting her cleaned up in the van, it was time to head home and take a bath.  This was her first time in the big tub instead of the infant one.  She really liked being able to move and kick around more.

I laid her down for a nap and found her like this.  Girl is really getting attached to her thumb. :-/ She's awful cute though!

No comments:

Post a Comment