Friday, February 7, 2014

Full Friday

Ryker has been having some digestive issues (again) so I scheduled us for a consult with Dr. A this morning.  School ended up being on a 2-hour delay due to frigid cold temperatures.  

This cutie was bundled up in this adorable outfit she got for Christmas.  She is in 6 month clothes now so we are poppin' tags on all kinds of new outfits.  Such fun!

Dr. Anderson had some great advice and tips for us to try.  The appointment was at 9:30 so we still got to school after it had begun.  Ryker had left some things in his class that I wanted to be sure to pick up so I took him back to his classroom.  He was not eager for me to leave whatsoever.  You could tell it was a Friday and they were on a 2-hour delay.  I felt sorry for Miss Oliver trying to wrangle all those kids.  She mentioned that they were about to go to lunch so I took Cam and Riella out in the common area where they do indoor recess and let Cam play while we waited for lunch time.

This kid was quite the hit with the other kids.  He's such a ham and they all thought he was hilarious.


Ryker was very happy we stayed for lunch.

We had some silly boys share our table with us.  Sadly, Ryker was no more ready for me to go after lunch than he was before.  It kills me leaving him when he's sad like he was today.  At least it's Friday and we have all weekend to hang out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment