Thursday, February 20, 2014

Back to the Doctor

Camden complained of his ear hurting last night and ran a low grade fever but was fine this morning.  We went to the grocery store and were back home in time for lunch.
                                    
Riella was being ornery at the grocery store.  I've been trying to get her to take a paci instead of sucking on her fingers or thumb.  I kept putting in a paci only to look back down and find her like this.  This is the face she gave me when I said, "What are you doing with those fingers in your mouth?!?"  Rotten thing!

Once we were home again, Camden started complaining about his ear again and his fever came back much higher (101).  So, I called the doctor and got us in this afternoon. Thankfully, Robert was working from home so he could be here for Ryker to get off the bus and we headed to Dr. Anderson's after Cam's nap.


Sure enough, he has a double ear infection.  That cold was a doozy and I'm sure all that fluid built up in his ears and just sat there.  Antibiotics here we come!

We made it home in time to throw some dinner together.  Robert put Riella in the high chair for the first time tonight. I don't feel like she's big enough for that at all but she was much happier to be on our level and part of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment