Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas with Nana and Papaw

Kate and Hudson come to church this morning and then we all headed to Nana and Papaw's for our Christmas celebration.  Mom made an amazing brunch for us and we all ate before opening presents.

For the first time I can remember, all the kids opened gifts at the same time.  This was never allowed when I was growing up.  Even with all 14 cousins, we went in order from youngest to oldest.  It was crazy and chaotic, but fun!  The kids all loved their gifts.  Well, Ryker wasn't over the moon about his dress clothes, but ya know... ;-)
Cam loved his Jake and the Neverland Pirates telescope and he even hugged his clothes! :-)



Riella was WAY into her phone.

Ryker was BEYOND excited about his science kits.  I think all of us heard everything he knew about these "ocean aliens" approximately 100 times before we left to go home.

These two kill me.  They seriously love each other.  They see each other and break out in these huge grins and immediately start reaching for each other, hugging and kissing each other.  It is hilarious and melts my heart all at the same time.

Nana got Riella this leather jacket that is beyond adorable.  I can hardly contain myself about it.

Kate and I.  Oh, how I adore her!  We played Taboo with David and Robert.  It was super close until the end...and the boys snagged the win.  Boo!

Orange peels make for fun smiles!

The big boys

As soon as we got home, Robert helped Ryker set up his shrimp and we decided to keep a science journal on it.  Should be a fun project for over break. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment